- Diaphragm seals are provided in the instruments like pressure gauges, switches, transmitters in order to isolate the sensing element from the main service due to its corrosive, viscous and sedimented nature and to avoid clogging and solidification.
- These seals are used in hygienic applications where purity in process is essential - typically in food, dairy beverages and pharmaceutical industries
- Range : (-) 1 to 0 Kg/cm2, 0 to 40 Kg/cm2
- Diaphragm Material : SS316 L
- Fill Fluid : Glycerin, Food Grade Oil, Liquid Paraffin
- Capillary max upto 2 meters is available for Remote Mounting
- Matching Bottom Mating Part & Clamp available for the seal