DIRECT COUPLED FLANGED
- Flushed Type, Insert Type
- Diaphragm Seals Are Provided In The Instruments Like Pressure Gauges, Switches, Transmitters In Order To Isolate The Sensing Element From The Main Service Due To Its Corrosive, Viscous And Sedimented Nature And To Avoid Clogging And Solidification.
- These Kind Of Seals Are Widely Used In The Viscous & Corrosive Services Where Flushing Is Required Periodically & Frequently.
- Range : (-) 1 to 0 Kg/cm2, 0 to 250 Kg/cm2
- Diaphragm Material : Tantalum, Monel, Hastelloy C, SS316 L, Titanium
- PTFE Lining and PTFE Coating is also available
- Capillary max upto 6 meters available for Remote Mounting
- Fill Fluid : Silicon Oil DC, Hydrocarbon Oil, Food Grade Oil, Syltherm, Flurolube