- Type : Inclined, Inclined-Vertical
- The curved inclined-vertical tube provides higher ranges with more easily read increments at low readings. It is excellent for general purpose work.
- The inclined gauge provides linear calibration and excellent resolution throughout its range. It is ideally suited for air velocity and air filter gage applications.
- Both are capable of pressure measurements above and below atmospheric as well as differential pressure measurements.
- Molded white styrene-acrylonitrile housing, indicating tube and fluid wells, molded ABS knobs and zero adjust plunger, shock mounted glass level vial and leak proof O ring seals
- Fluids Used : Red Fluid, Blue Oil