- Thermowells are used to provide an isolation between a temperature sensor and the medium, either liquid, gas or slurry.
- They protect the temperature sensor from the high pressure & corrosive media.
- They are also used to isolate the temperature sensors from the service line for repair or replacement.
- Thermowells are closed-end tubes that are available in four designs : Straight type, Straight Reduced Tip, Full Tapered & Partial Tapered shank Thermowells.
- MOC : Carbon Steel, SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L, SS 310, Hastelloy C, Monel, Inconel, HRS 446, Titanium, Tantalum
- Process Connection : Screwed, Flanged, Sanitary, Socket Weld