- This electronic pressure regulator converts current input signal to a linearly proportional pneumatic output pressure for process control system applications.
- It is available in two different versions. The lower range model is designed for standard process control applications which typically utilize a 3 to 15 psig output. The extended range unit provides up to 145 psig output for higher pressure applications.
- Input : 4-20 mA, 10-50 mA, 0-60 mA
- Output : 3-15 Psi, 3-27 Psi, 6-30 Psi, 1-17 Psi, 2-60 Psi, 3-120 Psi, 2-120 Psi
- It is also provided with Explosion protection for mounting in hazardous areas, Zone I, Group IIA, IIB & IIC.