- It restricts the flow to establish the desired pressure at the outlet.
- The regulated air pressure acting underneath the diaphragm is balanced by the force of the adjustment spring.
- When the pressure rises above the set point, it pushes the diaphragm away from the relief hole and the excess air is vented to atmosphere through bleed hole, till it again reaches the set point pressure.
- Line Size : 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2"
- Regulating Mechanism : Diaphragm, Piston
- Pressure Adjustment : Knob, T Handle