AIR FILTER REGULATOR
- The primary air enters the inlet port and passes through the Filter element where solid particles are trapped. Water and oil particles are thrown against inside wall of the bowl by centrifugal force. Thee run down and collect into the bottom of the bowl.
- Clean air then flows into the regulator section. Here, the flow is restricted to establish the desired pressure at the outlet.
- Line Size : 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2"
- Filter Element Size : 5, 25, 50, 100 microns
- Bowl : Polycarbonate, Metal, Metal with SG
- Drain : Manual, Auto
- Regulating Mechanism : Diaphragm, Piston