ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOW METER
- It is used to measure volume flow rates of electrically conductive liquids in closed piping systems. The minimum required conductivity of the measured medium is 25 uS/cm.
- It consists of a sensor through which the measured liquid flows, and a converter where the low-level signal from the sensor is amplified. The output is proportional to the volume flow rate of liquid.
- The electromagnetic flow meter can be designed either as an integral device or with the sensor separated from the associated converter (Remote type)
- In the integral type, the electronics is fitted directly onto the sensor. While in remote type, the converter is connected to the sensor by special cable.
- Max. Range (Velocity) : 10 m/s
- Process Connection : Flanged, Wafer
- Electrode Material : SS/ Hastalloy C/ Tantalum/ Titanium
- Line Size : 25 to 2000 mm
- Output : 4-20 mA, HART compatible
- Flameproof and Weatherproof versions.
- Max. Process Temperature : 150 Deg C