THERMAL DISPERSION TYPE FLOW SWITCH
- It is based on thermal dispersion principle. The thermal mass flow sensor for monitoring liquid and gaseous media and consisting of a sensor assembly of two RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) sensing elements.
- One RTD is heated a few degrees above the temperature of the medium and the other RTD is used as a reference, sensing the actual process temperature. When the media is flowing, the sensor is cooled. This temperature difference is used to activate a relay.
- No moving parts in the media being monitored.
- Process connection: Screwed / Flanged
- Response time : 2 to 10 sec
- Power on delay time: 15 sec
- Output : SPST(PNP/NPN) or SPDT relay
- Flow range : 2 to 250 cm/sec(liquid),250 to 2500cm/sec(gas)
- Housing : Cast Aluminium /SS.
- Op. Temperature : 0 to 80 Deg C
- LED´s chain display to indicate flow rate/set point