PISTON TYPE FLOW SWITCH
- They are compact type, magnetically actuated piston type flow switches which are designed for positive detection of fluid flow through your equipment.
- These are used in fluid lines carrying non-hazardous fluids like water, kerosene, very low viscosity lubricating oils, gas / air etc.
- Available Port Sizes - 1/4” x 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” BSP
- MOC of Wetted Parts : Stainless Steel, Brass
- Sensor Specifications – Hermetically Reed Switch
- Max. System Pressure – 10 Kg / cm²
- Temperature Range - 8 to 80 Deg C
- Optional Flow Switch with lateral flow metering is available. Metering range is indicated for horizontally increasing flow.