FLOW RATE INDICATOR
- Spring loaded vane actuated by liquid flow is connected to a pointer that indicates a liquid flow reading on a graduated scale.
- All metal construction - no tubes of glass or plastic to break.
- Spring loaded mechanical design - requires no straight pipe run and not affected by orientation
- Direct indication & field adjustable switches - monitors critical flows and provides alarm.
- Size range from 1/4" to 8"
- Scale Units : CC, LPM, GPM, m3/hr
- MOC : Aluminium, Carbon Steel, Bronze, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel
- Indication Output : Pointer Indicator, 1NO+1NC, 2NO+2NC, 4-20 mA
- Process Connection : Screwed, Flanged, Wafer
- Application : Bearing Lube Oil, Gear Box Lube Oil, Machine Tool Coolants, Cooling Water Lines, Seal Water, Corrosive Fluids