GUIDED WAVE RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER
- High-frequency microwave pulses transmitted by the guided wave radar propagates along the detector component (wire cable or steel bar), and are reflected on the surface of the medium.
- The time interval between the emission of the pulses and their arrival is proportional to the distance between the surface of the medium and the reference plan of the instrument.
- Range : upto 30 mtr
- Output : 4-20 mA, HART Programmable
- Antenna : Probe, Rope
- Probe Material : AISI 316L / PTFE
- Housing Material : Plastic PBT-FR / Aluminium / AISI 316L