SWEEP FREQUENCY TYPE LEVEL SWITCH
- A high frequency sweep signal is radiated from the sensor tip into the tank. The media will act as a virtual capacitor, which together with a coil in the sensor head, will form a circuit creating the switch point signal.
- This virtual capacitance will depend of the di-electric value DK (Dielectrical Constant) of the media.
- Output Configuration : PNP, NPN Output; Polarity : NO, NC
- It is designed to detect levels in tanks, for media separation and provide empty-pipe detection or dry-run protection for pumps.
- It measures liquids such as water and oil. Even dry media can be measured eg. coal dust or plastic granulate.
- It can be programmed to set compensation for foam, bubbles and condensate as well as sticky media can be set.
- It can also be programmed to be able to adjust the sensor to a specific media.
- Wetted Parts : Stainless Steel and Sensor Tip : PEEK
- It is maintenance free.
- Radiated Signal : 100...180 MHZ
- Ambient Temperature : (-) 40 to 85 Deg C
- Process Temperature : (-) 40 to 115 Deg C