VIBRATORY FORK TYPE LEVEL SWITCH
- The vibratory level sensor provides reliable point level detection in a wide variety of process control applications in bins, silos and hoppers, filled with grained or powdered materials or for liquids in a tank.
- The vibrating probe principle eliminates problems associated with temperature, humidity and material changes, while providing state-of-the-art electronic reliability and accuracy that requires no calibration.
- The vibratory level sensor utilizes piezoelectric technology to create a vibration and then constantly monitors the presence or absence of that vibration.
- This vibration causes physical deformation of a second crystal which generates a voltage to be analyzed by the electronic circuitry.
- If the fork is covered by the bulk material, a damping effect is produced and the piezo-crystal does not produce the voltage and the amplifier will switch and a corresponding signal output is actuated.
- This switch is available in 4 types of configuration namely standard, extended pipe, flexible cable extension and remote electronics for high temperature.
- Output : 2 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 5 amps, 230 V AC for non inductive loads.
- Switching delay : Continuously adjustable from 2 to 20 sec. probe free or probe covered.
- Mounting : Screwed – 1 ” BSP (standard) Or Flanged (optional)
- Fork : Stainless Steel
- Length : 120 mm (standard) upto 3000 mm and as per application.