NON-CONTACT INFRARED THERMOMETER
- Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object.
- The units Infra-Red Sensor sense radiation energy which is collected and focussed onto a detector. The unit translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the unit.
- For increased ease and accuracy the laser pointer makes aiming even more precise
- It records the minimum & maximum temperature, allowed reading with special metal indices from last setting point
- Temperature Range : (-) 18 Deg C to 1850 Deg C (0 Deg F to 3362 Deg F)